St. Paul family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Paul family

St. George heliopoles Church

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Return to home pageReturn to home page  

how to register ..and is registeration important

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zarzoor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Zarzoor

Male
Number of posts : 407
First name : Mina
Last name : Zarif
Grade/graduation : Grade 2
Registration date : 2006-10-03

Character sheet
Progression:
how to register ..and is registeration important Left_bar_bleue10/10how to register ..and is registeration important Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

how to register ..and is registeration important Empty
PostSubject: how to register ..and is registeration important   how to register ..and is registeration important EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 11:34 pm

why shall i register in the forum

i shall register on it in order to

send topics on it(text, music..etc) that will be refered to me as Author also when i register in the forum then i am added to the birthday calendar so i can recieve a birthday congratulations and messeges from others on the forum or on my email or on my Forum-inbox where every one have an inbox e-mail on the forum where he can recieve or send messages also to send birthday congratulations to others as i cant send or post when i am not registered as i havent an acoount
4-registering ensures the continouty of st paul forum and giving it grades so ensure that our free service shall last.

how to register in the forum

Go to the home page by clicking on the logo and do as follow

how to register ..and is registeration important Helptoregister1lf6
then type your data

how to register ..and is registeration important Helptoregister3rl6

then click that u agree to the terms of the forum

how to register ..and is registeration important Helptoregister2yb8
then u will recieve an email containing a link press on the link to activate, after u activate it go to the forum home page and click on login (do7'ool) at the top and do as follow

how to register ..and is registeration important Helptoregister4ux3

how to register ..and is registeration important Helptoregister5ur6
now your are logged in now u need to edit your profile that will be explained in the next topic
Back to top Go down
http://stpaulfamily.heavenforum.com

how to register ..and is registeration important
Page 1 of 1